Monday, December 17, 2007

Did we have a little snow over the weekend????

There doesn't seem much point in updating conditions. If the rest of Southern Ontario got half of what dropped up here you would be happy. I've never seen so much snow fall in one day in years.

The snow is now so high on my deck at home that it is coming up past my kitchen window. I usually can't get out the front door starting in January. But it's been blocked for two weeks now and won't be used until April most likely.

Sadly my digital camera has passed on so no more pictures until I get another. Santa is out of the question. I'm pretty sure I'm on the naughty list.

The sun is shining this morning, roads are all cleared, driveways plowed, school buses are even running. To bad Toronto can't spring into action as quickly. It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

Greetings to Harry from Port Perry. You were the first person in to tell me that you read the blog to keep up on all the news thats fit to print. I hope you got the extra 100 K on your new sled before you had to leave.

Steve from Bird's Creek. Sorry about your motor blowing up. If it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all. Your brother told me the service is Wednesday.

I know it's close to the Holidays but if you have a day or two head up. We're all groomed up and ready to go.

See you soon.
Cheers Nancy

No comments: