Thursday, December 20, 2007

Here we snow again!!!!

After Sunday's dump we had Tuesday's then Wednesday's. It hasn't snowed so far Thursday but it's not over yet.

On my morning walk I usually have a truck or car pass by me, but not today. It was the groomer this morning. The poor dog didn't know what was coming at her. He was on his way around Lake St. Peter heading up to Madawaska. It has also been freshly groomed into Bancroft.

The only riders in today came from Bancroft so no news from any other directions.

I may not get a chance over the weekend and then I'm out of town until Wednesday AM. If you need any info don't hesitate to call. 613-338-3043

The diner will be closed from 12:00 noon Dec 24th until 11:00 Dec 26th.

Happy Holidays and all the best for 2008.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: