Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years Greetings From Lake Saint Peter

What a great weekend we had here. Lots of snow, lots of great people, lots of riding. What more could you ask for?

It's still snowing but I understand the south is getting blasted too. The groomers have been out again and most trails are all done for those that didn't have to go home Tuesday. In fact one is sitting in the lot right now after just grooming up to Whitney today.

They have been running Lake St. Peter but it is not staked yet. The man that stakes the lake is not ready to go out onto it yet. I haven't talked to anyone that was on it but I understand every one that started at one end got off at the other!!! Brave souls. I don't know about any other lakes yet.

All the best for the new year. I'll update before the weekend.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: