Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sledding on Easter Weekend-You Betcha

There is still lots of snow because it snowed again yesterday! It's raining now though. There have not been many riders in this week. Only one yesterday and two so far today. Today's riders had ridden from Fenlon Falls Tuesday and headed over here from Haliburton Lake this morning. They said the ride was good. Some parts of the trail were not well groomed, but for the most part it was okay.

The rain will not wash all the snow away. There is still lots in the bush. The roads including the side roads are all clear now. So if you are riding its better to stick to the trails. They are still riding the lakes also.

I will update if it rains for too long and makes a mess of things. Right now I'm just finding stuff in my yard that I forgot I lost.

Have a great Easter Weekend.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: