Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

What a great weekend. Tons of sledders braved the cold days for a great ride.

The trails were great all around. Even in Paudash I'm told.

The groomers were out last night. The rail bed had not been ridden on when I came to work this morning.

I have been told that they are riding Lake St. Peter, Baptiste, Papineau, and Mink. Now I haven't seen the guys that headed out over Mink yet but I guess no news is good news. It's always a little tricky on Mink Lake.

Snow is expected today and tomorrow then dropping into a deep freeze. Let's hope it warms up for the weekend. I can only make so much soup.

I'm nearly on bended knee hoping to get my car back today or at least this month. Hope springs eternal.

Have a great week. Or if you have days off maybe we'll see you sooner.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: