Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednsday's Woes

Well I waited until late in the day in case there was good news to report. But alas it has started to rain.

After all the hoopla yesterday we only had freezing rain for about 30-40 minutes in the morning and the rest of the day was fine. About -5 all day. It has been fairly mild all day today. I guess the only good part is that there are no sleds on the trail to mess them up.

It is supposed to rain a bit tomorrow and then snow. The weekend looks to be really nice weather wise but we will have to wait to see how much damage is done overnight.

We are just very lucky that there is such a good base. I will look at the lake tomorrow before I leave for work to see if water wings should be worn when crossing the lake.

I will post tomorrow but probably not first thing in the morning. If I wait until noonish there might be better news.

Sadly that's all there is today.
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: