Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's all over but the crying

Sledding's Done (Sung to the tune of taps)
Sledding's done.
Here's the sun,
O'er the lakes, o'er the hills, o'er the trails.
All is well
Packed away
Sledding's done :-(
The weather is so great it's hard to feel sad about the end of the snowmobile season. However if it rains today it will make it easier to be sad.
I few folks that I spoke to this week have packed the sleds away. I had one couple in yesterday but they thought that that would be their last ride.
I'm sure there is more snow in our future up here but it would probably be too late.
So onward and upward-Get those ATV's out!!!!!
Porterville ATV Mud Run is May 2.
I will update regularly for a little bit more just in case the mother lode of snow hits, then only about once per week just for my weekly whine about the latest crisis.
It's been fun and thanks for all of the positive feed back on the reports and sympathy for my plights.
If you only tune in for sledding have a great summer and I'll see you next winter.
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: