Friday, December 04, 2009

Tis the season

Well I guess it's time I got back to updating this thing on a regular basis. I just keep forgetting. I get frustrated with our slow Internet service. Even though I am on satellite it's still not very quick. It may also be my computer that may or may not have come from Fred Flintstone when he was finished with it.

Brian would like me to let everyone know that he is now out of the BIFFY and helped straighten the sign that was sagging just a little this time. So he is not the slacker that I inferred last post.

By this time last year the trails had been groomed for two weeks. Not so this year. We have had snow off and on but the temperature has been so mild (but nice though) that it hasn't stayed. We did get snow twice this week. Once on Tuesday and again last night. It is snowing right now. The temp is colder now so this may stay. It also rained this week so that washed away everything except the big pile that my son-in-law piled up on the deck!

With Christmas creeping up so quickly I hope we get a big dumping that stays. It looks so much nicer ans I want the sledders back. Trail permits are selling well this year even with the unsure snow conditions. You can get them here at the diner if you haven't got one already.

As last year we will be closed December 24 & 25 but will open Boxing Day about 9 or 10.

We will also be opened New Years Day but not New Years Eve.

Nothing but gossip to report and most of that I have forgotten.

If I don't have any words of wisdom, snow to report or good gossip I may not be back until something exciting happens.

So have a great holiday season, Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year. Thank you for all of your support over the year. It is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: