Friday, January 06, 2012

Things are looking better in good 'ol LSP. Not fantastic, just better.

We have had a bit of snow every day. The groomers have been out and I had to have the parking lot plowed this morning.

There were quite a few riders in on Thursday. Most said things were good, a few rocks here and there but nothing too serious.

On Wednesday it was groomed to Baptiste Lake and Whitney. They will most likely go out tonight but I don't have a direct line to the Grand Puba so I can't say for sure.

If you are in need of accommodation this winter try Lake St. Peter Resort Cottages on the South Rd. in LSP. New people bought it last year and they seem to be doing a good job. It appears they have people skills and experience in the hospitality industry. There number is 613-338-3171. Check them out at www.lakestpetercottages.ca.

No touching stories, bonehead plays or sad news. Oh yea sad news-my partner and I lost at snooker last night. Well I lost, little John is a pretty good player. Better luck next week.

So come on up and do something stupid or crazy so that you can make the blog next week. I miss the action!!!

I'll keep doing the snow dance and hoping for better days ahead. Back Sunday or Monday.

Have a great weekend.
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: