Thursday, January 03, 2013

I was speaking to Herb Hammond last week.  He is one of the grand pubas of the snowmobile club.  I asked him to let me know where they are grooming because it is hard to find out specifics.  Bless his heart he calls me nearly every morning to let me know.  But he talks in trail numbers (you know how I am with numbers) so it takes me a while to figure out where they have been.

Enough of my sob story.  They groomed from Bancroft to Whitney on Wednesday.  E109 & 173 to Madawaska last night as well as the Mink Lake trail.

The lakes are still not safe so if trails are showing closed that is why.  You have to use the alternate route around them.

It's snowing now and looks like it will keep up for most of the day.  Of course it is I'm going to town.  I should have gone yesterday when it was sunny, but nooooo, wait until it is messy out.

The temperature is staying very cold especially at night but it usually warms up once it snows so we will have to wait and see.

No touching stories or bone head plays yet so that's it for today.  Things should be in good shape for the weekend.

Hope you stop by if you are in the area.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: