Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh things are not looking so good today.  The freezing rain has turned to rain.  And raining it is.  My commute to work was a scary trip across the driveway this morning.  Thank goodness it is still dark at 6:30 and no one was watching.

Now don't write off the weekend yet.  We are expecting snow Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I am off to Oshawa this afternoon to do the gramma thing with my grand kids.  I will be back Thursday afternoon so I can update then with any weather changes.

Just when I though that today was lost a lonely sled pulled up in the driveway.  Oh, no excitement, its just the guy that can't drive his car for a few more weeks.  Then all hell broke loose.  Six guys sledded in from Benior Lake on their way to Deep River doing the RAP tour.  And then four more arrived in after driving all the way from Niagara Falls, NY to sled.  Well at least the NY guys have a hunt camp to hang out in. 

I sent the Benior Lake guys off in red neck rain coats (recycle garbage bags).  They had decided to pack up and trailer to Deep River to continue their tour tomorrow.  Good plan.

The plan for this weekend was to double end the grooming.  What is that you say.  Well I just learned myself.  They were to send all groomers out in the morning and in the evening change up the drivers and send them all out again. I will call when I get home tomorrow to see what is happening.

So that's all the info that I can add today.  I wish the news was better.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: