Friday, February 01, 2013

It is with deep regret that I must report the death of our snowmobile trails for this weekend.  I can't believe it.  Busted 3 out of the last 4 weekends. 

I have long passed crabby and slid right into pissed off!!!

It would only take 2 or 3 inches of snow to get back on track (no pun intended) again.  The groomer tried to go out last night to see what it would do but it wasn't effective enough to make a difference.

I had one rider in this morning and he said that if he wasn't running a machine with studs you would never make it around the corners.

I'll never understand why when they predict rain we always get it, but when they predict  snow it doesn't happen.  Mother nature is one mean old hag.

I will be back as soon as something changes.  Like maybe the temperature going up to at least -10.

Sorry for the bad news  this hurts us all.

Cheers :(
Nancy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sorry to hear about the trails, but just wanted to say thanks for our very enjoyable time at your restaurant last Monday. I will dance the snow dance for you. Karen