Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like snowmobile season. We got our second big dump last night. I am having the driveway ploughed now. Even with our one day melt down we didn't loose our snow.

There were couple of riders out not last weekend  but the weekend before.  There were even a couple of crazies on Mink Lake and Lake St Peter. Now that is just too soon.  The lake had only been frozen over for about 10 minutes!!!  Those guys should all wear orange hunting jackets so that they will be easier to see in the spring time when they surface because no one should have to go look for them at this time of the year.

We are expecting snow each day for the rest of the year. So I will be back later in the week with an update. Our one mild day did help the lake. It melted everything and then froze up again right away before more snow came so earlier you could have skated on it.   It is nice and smooth no ruts, now the fresh snow shouldn't turn to slush.

Well I walk every day at 7:30. I'm such a sport. I just love it. (As if).  So I had better end and get in gear and get my woollies on.  It's more of a challenge walking when it's snowed and no one has been out on the road yet. But if I want to keep this svelte girlish figure of mine I had better move it. Ok stop laughing and get to work.

Back later.
Cheers
Nancy

1 comment:

Vicki H said...

Walks are awesome but hills are bigger when trudging threw deep snow