Tuesday, January 14, 2014


I have good news and bad news.  The bad news is there is no good news.  The good news is we didn't get any more rain and we didn't loose any more snow.

Everything is really icy.  My driveway and lot look like a skating rink.  Walking is tricky.  I did however go on my walk today and it was a bit iffy a few times.  Now that the weather is warmer even the cat is walking with us again.  The icy conditions don't seem to bother him as much as me. 

We are expecting some snow overnight and into tomorrow so that should hide the ice nicely which is always fun to walk on when you can't see it.  The temperature has dropped a fair bit in the last couple of hours so any soft spots have already frozen over.

I didn't have any riders in today but the two that were in yesterday said that the trails had held up nicely with the mild weather. 

Don't forget the MLSS wing day at the diner on Saturday from 12 noon til 8:00. $15.00 gets you 10 wings and an order of cheesy garlic bites with $5.00 from each order being donated to the club.  There will be draws and prizes throughout the day.  We will also be having music on Saturday night from 6:30 until whenever!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with an update on the snow conditions, probably late in the day, earlier if I have good news.

Here's hoping for good things this weekend, or it could get ugly.

Back soon
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: