Friday, January 24, 2014

Wow.  All I have to do is whine and sledders show up.  I wish I had thought of that sooner.  Having said that a couple of them should have stayed in the city and not been let out. I don't want to get started on that.

We had a few in yesterday and no complaints from anyone about conditions.  It was still quite cold as on lady pointed out when she arrived.  I'm not sure how she though I got to work in the morning or that I hadn't noticed the temperature.

We are on day 2 of the outside hound being kept in the house because of the cold temperatures.  He is quite enjoying he new home.  The inside pets on the other hand, not so much.  The cat has turned into one of the flying Walendas leaping from everything high and low trying to attack or play with him.  But he just ignores it all. The big dog is just cheesed off that there is competition in the house.  He usually ignores his dog bed, but not today.  By the weekend his house will be reinsulated and the  weather will be warmer so he will be outside at least during the daytime and peace will reign again.

The groomer just went by.  That's every day this week except for Tuesday that they have been out.  The trails are excellent.  We had a little skiff this morning which is odd when it's this cold.

I know it's colder than normal but I hope that doesn't stop you from enjoying the mint conditions.

See you this weekend.
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: