Friday, February 21, 2014

Things are not looking good today in Lake St. Peter.  We had a little bit of snow last night then some freezing rain, now just a little rain.  It is still fairly cold so I don't think there will be too much melting.

We really do need about 6 to 8 inches of fresh snow to make things perfect again.  There have been lots of riders in this week all saying that things are fine but we will have to wait for the end of the day to see what this does to the trails.  The road crossings were getting pretty ugly.

I'm told by the old boys weather club that a little snow is coming today.  It's a wait and see.

I'm off to the bright lights of Oshawa (after a brief stop in Peterborough) today to the Blue Rodeo concert.  I won't make it home til at least one o'clock.  Saturday may be a challenge for me as I am rarely up past 10.  But if the weather gets better I will update tomorrow.

I will offer an apology to dumb ass.  Yes I should have taken your scolding via e-mail as well as I do in person.  So for that I am sorry.  Having said that a number of people have claimed to be the dumb ass.  It has been a little amusing so thank you for that.

Well I'm off to get a few things done before I head out.

I don't think the weekend is a right off, it just may not be one of the best.

Back soon
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: