Sunday, January 18, 2015

I'm baaaack. 

Brenda has been getting a lot of flack about not continuing the blog so here we go.  I will be doing it until we figure out how to convert it over to here site.  As you know I am not very computer savy but Brenda is much better.

It won't be as whimsical with Brenda because she is still young enough to give a damn about what people think of her.  Not like me who speaks first and thinks second.

So onto the business at hand.  The snow conditions haven't been great but that isn't keeping the sledders away.  The parking lot in Birds Creek is pretty full most of the time.  They have been grooming fairly regularly.

It has been snowing all morning.  That heavy wet snow that really sticks around.  The temp is just about freezing, not really cold but cold enough to keep from melting.

Now to be very honest without being in the restaurant I can't give a very good report.  Not having spoken to sledders and talked to the club I'm just making stuff up!!!!!!!

I will do my best to get first hand info to share but at least knowing how much snow is around is a help.  There is a fair base because of the extreme cold weather this last couple of weeks.

After a grueling summer working up in Algonquin Park (very long days with an hour drive each way) I am back in school hoping to improve my computer skills.  Not working so far but it keeps me busy and out of the wine (sort of).

The second annual MLSS club wing day was held at the diner yesterday.  It was a great time with lots of action and a good fund raiser for the club.  Thanks to everyone that came out to support the club.

Well that\s is for now.  I will be back in a day or two with more news.

As always
Cheers
Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great News, good to hear from you, hope all is well. Looking forward to your updates.
Bill