Thursday, February 05, 2015

It is officially winter.  I have had to wear my boots three days in a row.  I don't like wearing boots so it has to be snowy for me put them on.  And put them on I have.

It has snowed  every day this week adding  quite a few inches to what we had.  I need my driveway plowed.  I hope the guy comes today.

Riders are happy with the trails.  The road crossings still look bad but things are much better once you get past that. Today would be a great day for a ride.  The sun is up, it's cold and crisp and shaping up to be a beautiful day.   It's looking good for the weekend also.

The temp is dropping but it didn't get nearly as bad last night as it was supposed to.  And that moon is an awesome sight.  Oh my.  A clear night with lots of stars and a giant full moon.  The last few days if you wake up during the night it looks like daylight outside.  Its just one of the things that makes living here worth it.

Here's hoping you can get up this weekend for a ride.  We are expecting more snow on Saturday and Sunday.

Back soon
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: